Watermelon Hold Me Down™ Adhesive MediumRegular price $35.99
Ericka J. Products is proud to offer this Watermelon Hold Me Down ™ Adhesive (Medium).
- High-quality, all-natural wig glue
- Does not damage your hair
- Offers a secure hold for 2-3 weeks
One of the best benefits of wearing wigs is that you can change your style and hair color easily. This also allows you to experiment and find the perfect look for you. Ericka J. Products is dedicated to helping you achieve a gorgeous look by handcrafting the best all-natural hair care and wig adhesive products for you. This quick and clear drying formula will ensure you have the best look that will turn heads. Shop our organic hair care products, including the best wig glue, today!
- Waterproof Adhesive: Our adhesive is designed to withstand water exposure, ensuring a secure and reliable hold even in wet conditions. For extended water exposure please pair with our moisture resistant headbands for a completely secure install.
- Scented: The original and first fragrant adhesive ever invented
- Sweat Resistant: Our product can withstand perspiration, ensuring long-lasting performance. For extended sweat exposure please pair with our moisture resistant headbands for a completely secure install.
- Quick Drying: It dries in under 60 seconds, saving you time and hassle.
- Clear and Matte Finish: Achieve a natural look with a clear, matte finish.
- Strong Hold: Enjoy a reliable hold that keeps your style in place.
- Cruelty-Free: We take pride in being cruelty-free and not testing on animals.
- Sensitive Skin Friendly: Our formula is gentle on sensitive skin, minimizing irritation.
- Toxin and Latex Free: We're committed to your health by being free of toxins and latex.
How to Use:
- Perform a patch test on an inconspicuous area of the skin before applying across your forehead. After you are pleased with the outcome of your patch test, apply the sister product to the adhesive: HOLD ME DOWN SKIN GUARD to a clean forehead. Then, apply a thin layer of Hold Me Down Adhesive across the forehead. Allow the adhesive to become tacky and appear clear before applying another layer. (We recommend between three and seven layers depending on the install, but three is very common!) After each layer has become clear and tacky, attach the unit you’re working with. Allow the unit to cure for at least 24 hours before getting wet.
Ingredients: Poly-acrylic Acid Ester, Water, Nonionic Surfactant
Disclaimer: Everyone’s body chemistry isn’t the same. Some may have oilier skin than others. If this is the case, the wig adhesive will eventually break down because of your bodily oils. Read the ingredients and perform a patch test on yourself before using it on your entire forehead. Everyone’s body chemistry is different, and we are not held responsible for any allergic reactions.